Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Free Comic Book Day

This is why you do not post anything on the mobile app because nothing will get done.

Anyways, a few days ago me and Michelle went to Free Comic Book Day on Saturday and I got few books from Nerd Cave and Hastings. Just a few. I have read most of the free ones and most of them are pretty good. Except for the Pokemon one. Only short in there was good.

And here is extra, Kilgore had a Geekend the same day. It was filled with music, cosplay, and a lot of cool vendors. So much money spent. They also had a Mortal Kombat X tournament. I did not compete sense I suck at fighting games.

Also, my exams are over so I will try to start updating every week. So stay tuned everyone !








Check out these cool vendors we met:

MyMaebyBaeby


MitchellStudios


JuliasArtShoppe


TheEsotericGarden





No comments:

Post a Comment